August 24, 2021
Willis Towers Watson’s Global Services and Solutions (GSS) practice is dedicated to serving the needs of the headquarters of our multinational clients. Operating in the global marketplace means multinational companies face a variety of different business, cultural, language and regulatory environments. Our GSS team help support companies navigate these challenges. We advise multinational companies on certain specialist topics where the GSS has unique experience, and we also act as a single point of contact to help solve client questions where we draw on the expertise of all our colleagues from around the world.
As an Actuarial Analyst, you will work as part of teams of senior and junior colleagues across Europe in a fast-paced consulting environment. You will work as part of a team to provide consulting advice and services to multinational companies concerning local & global actuarial benefit consulting as well as broader HR benefits and compensation issues.
You will be involved in client work from day 1 and develop your actuarial knowledge, your consulting skills and your client relationship skills within a global environment. You will have immediate responsibilities on client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, reach conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from working in a close-knit and supportive team environment.
You will learn to advise multinational companies on the valuation, reporting, design, financing, operation and oversight of their pension and other employee benefit programs around the world.
Our Stockholm office provides a wide array of services to Nordic companies including:
- Actuarial valuations for pension plans
- Global IFRS accounting consolidation for employee benefit plans
- Cross-border merger, acquisition and divestiture consulting
- Financial, cost and risk control solutions for employee benefit plans worldwide
- Accepted applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive exam study program, including paid study hours and exam coaching to assist them in attaining the accredited designation of Actuary.
We are looking for a driven candidate who can collaborate effectively on internal, cross-functional and global teams as well as command strong technical, analytical and integrative skills.
- You are a university graduate or have a couple of years’ experience, and possess:
- A successfully completed degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Strong project management skills
- An attention to detail in the delivery of results to clients and colleagues and a proactive approach to working with clients
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.