IPMI Business Development Lead Consultant
October 19, 2021
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
As a Business Development Lead Consultant for our international medical (IPMI) clients in our Singapore Health & Group Benefits team, you will work on leading opportunities for IPMI sales in Singapore. You will have ownership of the IPMI sales channel, ensuring we continue to provide our clients with innovative advisory services and solutions, working closely with the IPMI insurers in Singapore. In this space, you will also serve as the project manager and day to day communication liaison with our clients, create client deliverables, contribute to client management and lead new business activities, and participate in the creation of new intellectual capital.
- Responsible for soliciting and closing IPMI New Business within established parameters
- Responsible for managing client relationships leading to the generation of new business to successfully meet financial targets.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality advice and solutions for our clients in the IPMI area.
Core focus areas include:
- Develop efficient plan designs and funding arrangements that fit client goals
- The analysis of cost, claims and utilization data to provide meaningful insights on trends, opportunities and risks.
- Lead the local delivery of our IPMI solutions.
- Project management of complex client projects, guaranteeing delivery on time, within budget and with high quality
- Demonstrate proficient writing, oral presentation skills in client reports, recommendations, and presentations
- Analysis about the advantages and disadvantages of the plan funding model (insured, self-insured, re-insurance)
- Meet requirements of the following: M5, M9, HI, ComGI, BCP, PGI
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a IPMI or brokerage role.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a strong focus on customer service
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the IPMI vendor marketplace
- Technical proficiency in IPMI employee benefits
- Broad understanding of compliance issues related to local legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word);
- Proficiency in English language
- Client Focus
- Influence and Selling
- Results Focus
- Thought Leadership and Innovation