IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
You will be joining a software business that transforms the experience of millions of people around the world. Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll put innovative software into the hands of HR professionals and employees to help make their working lives easier. We’re agile, and we’re working with some of the most exciting technologies available.
- You will provide input into the strategic direction of our product portfolio
- You will have opportunities to continuously improve how we work and develop our products
- You will work closely with R&D and delivery colleagues from across the globe
- Check out our HR Software
WHO WE SERVE
We serve our clients’ employees—people like you—who must navigate various HR platforms and information in support of compensation, benefits, and training.
- We serve multinational corporations who need to gain control and transparency into their HR processes
- We serve the HR professionals who need to make strategic data driven decisions to push the business forward
- We serve the millions of individuals who interact with HR processes on a daily basis
- We create software that enables millions of employees worldwide to understand where they are in the complex world of HR
WHY WORK WITH US
- Work as part of a global development team with developers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Be part of closely knit product teams that provide focus and rapid development
- Work in a company that provides effective user friendly software, world class data and unparalleled consulting services in one package
- Be part of a team at the forefront of the business’s strategy for rapid expansion
- Help clients from across the globe including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and more
- Join an agile development culture that encourages collaboration
MORE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Technology permeates all of our businesses, from Corporate Risk & Broking to Exchange Solutions, to Human Capital and Benefits and Investment, Risk and Reinsurance. Keep reading to learn more about how your efforts can directly impact these businesses
Below are some of our open positions in this area, but this is not an exhaustive list. For a complete list of open positions, please search by location or click on Jobs.
At Willis Towers Watson, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this web site, please contact the office where the position is located for further assistance. If you need an accommodation to interview for a position or at any stage of the recruiting process, please contact your recruiter.