Financial Project Analyst 2
March 28, 2020
Our Benefits Outsourcing business provides benefits administration and outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading organizations.
Our purpose is to help our clients’ employees realize the full potential of their benefits; helping them be happier, healthier and more secure.
Our Mission is to deliver the highest quality work in the industry, providing an engaging and fulfilling environment for our colleagues, while managing significant and profitable growth.
Note: Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for
this specific job opportunity.
This role can be based in any WTW U.S. office.
This position will assist the Benefits Outsourcing/Retirement Project Managers on the financial management of mid-size outsourcing projects. Clearly communicate with and support client teams and the financial management of their projects. Understand the drivers of financials and how project financials translate to LOB/Practice financials.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of client billing support on a monthly basis
- Work with client teams to review client contracts, budgets and billing details
- Project Meister review, update and support for portfolio of clients
- Review WIP with Project Managers each month
- Manage revenue distribution appropriately based on the 2018 Revenue Recognition Policy
- Liaison between client teams and local Finance & GFO teams on billing
- 3+ years experience focusing on financial and billing processes preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management and project organizational skills.
- Deadline-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize request and duties
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to quickly learn internal accounting and reporting systems
- Ability to act in accordance with established policies and procedures and to enforce as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel; Proficiency in Microsoft Word and