Revenue Management Analyst 2
March 28, 2020
Our Benefits Outsourcing business provides benefits administration and outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading organizations.
Our purpose is to help our clients’ employees realize the full potential of their benefits; helping them be happier, healthier and more secure.
Our Mission is to deliver the highest quality work in the industry, providing an engaging and fulfilling environment for our colleagues, while managing significant and profitable growth.
Note: Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
This role can be based in any WTW U.S. office.
This position will assist the Benefits Outsourcing/Retirement Project Managers on the financials management of contracts with various client teams. Understand the drivers of financials and how project financials translate to LOB/Practice financials. Will work closely with and support FP&A, technical accounting, business operations and client teams in our Retirement and Benefits Outsourcing lines of business by coordinating the opening and closing of client codes and supporting financial analysis. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, solid data analysis skills, strong problem-solving ability and analytical thinking.
- Review contracts and budges for Benefits Outsourcing and Pension Outsourcing clients.
- Validate with the project managers that the project set up, including codes, scope, budget and billing schedules are properly maintained.
- Review and assist with Oracle project code set up
- Coordinate with other analysts to organize the timely opening and closing of project codes in order to support appropriate billing and revenue management.
- Confirm created codes are setup and flowing through company systems including Oracle and RevPro Correctly
- Liaise with technical accounting team members to ensure consistency with the project code data through out the various financial management systems
- Extract data from the comany system and utilize reports in Excel to confirm projects set up appropriately
- Establish and Manage a process to audit project codes on a monthly basis
- Work closely with technical accounting to ensure 606 accounting principles and safeguarded.
- Support the analysis of reconciliations between billings and revenue.
- 3+ years experience focusing on financial and billing processes preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management and project organizational skills.
- Deadline-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize request and duties
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to quickly learn internal accounting and reporting systems
- Ability to act in accordance with established policies and procedures and to enforce as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel; Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Acess
EOE, including disability/vets