Facilities Services Temporary Manager
May 28, 2020
Business Support Supervisor – Facilities Services Manager
Job Title: Business Support Supervisor – Facilities Services Manager
Job Function: Facilities Services
Employment Type: Temporary 1 year, Full-time
Do you think you are an excellent professional who loves to work in a team? Our values – client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence – are more than words. Willis Towers Watson are looking for a new member for the Facilities Services Team.
The Facilities Services Function is responsible for providing the workplace environment, processes, equipment, services and resources that efficiently and effectively help our Willis Towers Watson colleagues meet client demands and the overall objectives of the organization. The Facilities Services team focuses on the execution of our Workplace & Solutions Strategy and FM hard and soft services, tenant’s relationship and project management.
- Oversees and supports the colleagues who are responsible for the provision to the Business Unit or Line of Business for the following services:
- Client Hospitality & Events
- Overnight Accommodation Operations
- Facilities Help Desk / Meeting Room Booking System
- Reception / Concierge / Front of House Operations
- Post Room / Print Room
- Office Moves
- Liaises with the Facilities Services Italian team with regards to service levels/ KPI’s and understanding business needs.
- Maintains and support managers with the adherence of service levels and associated key performance indicators.
- Liaises with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing, evaluation and improve ways of working.
- Develops and initiates new and/or more cost effective methods and improves service levels within budgets and/or saving targets.
- Develops operating procedures and policies for all the areas within their control.
- Develops and maintains a regime of communication with key stakeholder and other teams Managers operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and, authorises expenditure within those boundaries.
- Negotiates with suppliers on equipment and procures contract services in order to achieve the best possible rates to the Company.
- Manages Health & Safety and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Third Party.
- Degree education or equivalent knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years knowledge and experience in the role
- Good English (minimum Level B2)
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety matters (i.e. “Testo Unico 81”)
- Good Inter-personal communication skills and must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in managing people
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and conflicting priorities
- Negotiation Skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Hight problem solving and proactive attitude
Join us and together we will unlock your potential!
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer:
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.