Customer Service Representative – Richardson, TX
June 8, 2020
As a Customer Service Representative, you will have the rewarding opportunity to support Medicare eligible retirees across the country. Your goal as a Customer Service Representative is to be an advocate for our clients and assist them with enrollment issues, general questions and concerns, and facilitating their Health Reimbursement Accounts. You will spend a large portion of your day in phone conversations with clients investigating and resolving issues in a fast paced team environment.
This seasonal role typically runs until March of each year, although we are able to ask top performers to stay on with us for the whole year if the business requires additional support. This could be your chance to begin building your career with Willis Towers Watson!
How you will make an impact:
- Effectively and empathetically assist clients over the phone
- Listen, assess, and resolve client needs and questions using a consultative approach
- Solve complex problems by identifying the root cause of issues and providing feedback
- Show patience and kindness to deescalate concerned callers
- Work with a team in a diverse, professional call center environment
Our All-Star Customer Service Representatives:
What you need to succeed:
- Are excited to learn new things
- Can actively listen and recognize the needs of clients
- Are able to overcome client frustrations while remaining calm and patient
- Can show sensitivity to clients, retirees, and individual needs of each caller
- Willingly accept coaching and feedback
- Are flexible and able to adapt based on business priorities and changing needs
- Are dependable and pride themselves on being present and punctual each day
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
For purposes of federal, state and local COVID-19 related orders and restrictions, this role is considered ”essential” and will require you to travel to and be physically present in the office. Please be assured that, at Willis Towers Watson, the health and safety of our colleagues is our utmost priority. We are committed to following CDC and official guidance, which includes taking measures to practice effective social distancing, reduce office capacity and implementing other policies and procedures designed to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns and would encourage you to discuss these directly with your Recruiter.
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree or some college a plus
- Prior call center experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to complete a paid three-week intensive training program and pass a final test; training covers computer systems, Medicare, enrollment, fundamentals of a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), compliance regulations, and more
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Technical proficiency; ability to manage multiple open computer windows and learn new computer systems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and detailed correspondence, procedure manuals, and applications
- Professional and courteous communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a self-paced, self-motivated team environment
- Advanced typing ability (at least 30 words per minute)
Willis Towers Watson maintains a diverse working environment of dedicated colleagues in an open call center layout. We utilize the latest in technology, and top of the line computer and telephony systems. Colleagues are offered competitive hourly rates, milestone rewards, team competitions, and raffles. We have a variety of shifts available. Our hours of operation are from 6am – 7pm MST. Top-performing seasonal colleagues may be given the opportunity to extend their assignment with us if the business requires additional support. If this is not possible, top performers are welcomed back each year.
EOE, including disability/vets