The Willis Towers Watson Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie (FAJS) Team is the world’s largest broking team for this niche class of insurance. The type of clients handled by the team include (but is not limited to) museums, art galleries, private collectors, coin collectors, cash in transit operators, jewellers, fine art shippers and packers and corporate entities. We have a good mix of direct and wholesale business and liaise with Willis Towers Watson offices and other intermediaries on a worldwide basis.
*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Level 4 Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 1 February 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and learn this niche class of business from the ground up.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling queries from clients, brokers, account executives, insurers and others
- Supporting our Account Executives through the renewal process
- Preparing broking documentation including insurance market presentations, MRC slips and endorsements
- Documentation production, mid-term adjustments, quotes and evidence’s of cover
- Assisting with premium allocations including overseas tax calculations
- Servicing the financial transactions between Client and Insurers, and other Willis Towers Watson departments
- Perform against operational performance indicators
- Ensure Eclipse is managed in “real time” throughout placements
- Providing day to day service to specified clients
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 24-36 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the CII qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2019.
Skills & Attributes
- 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.