Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Insurance touches the lives of everyone and allows us to operate secure in the knowledge that should the worst happen we will have the support we need.
The Financial Market Services (FINMAR) Team provides data analytics, carrier advocacy, pipeline management and reporting services to the Carriers, with the ultimate aim of helping them to improve their proposition, competitive edge and visibility. FINMAR is highly aligned with Group objectives as it involves revenue growth, market rationalisation, automated market selection (market match) and improved knowledge to support better client prospecting and service.
*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Level 4 Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 26 April 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available for individuals to join our FINMAR team as a Client Support Associate. The successful apprentices will be responsible for assisting with operational processes that support the relationships with, and deliver of analytics to, FINMAR qualified Carriers that write the Financial & Executive Risks (FINEX) lines of business globally.
As a part of the FINMAR Market Services (FMS) team the Client Support Associate provides oversight and insurance technical assistance to our Mumbai teams, and also supports our Client Relationship Managers in delivery of services to our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and support the gathering of data and delivery of FINMAR reports and other services, including assisting the Mumbai based FINMAR teams with complex technical queries.
- Foster and maintain collaborative and professional relationships with FINEX teams globally, building strong and sustainable relationships that will assist in our ability to gather data from the broking workforce.
- Meet with Clients (Insurers) to gain an understanding of their risk appetite, and record this into our systems.
- Liaise with FINEX teams to gather feedback on completed Client appetites and allow for appropriate challenge or confirmation.
- Work with FINMAR Client Relationship Managers to ensure that the Client’s needs are being met and any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Deliver training as required to front end users of the FINMAR Connected Market Services System and provide feedback on any corrective action to improve performance.
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 24-36 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the CII qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2019.