Administrative AssistantJob Title: Administrative Assistant (Temporary, Full-Time)
Location: La Jolla, CA
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Assist in day-to-day administrative duties in a confidential & organized manner.
- Screen and direct calls, greet visitors
- Sort, open and scan incoming mail, distribute faxes
- Process outgoing mail and shipments
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings
- Order supplies and request vendor services
- Process vendor invoices and prepare monthly expense report
- Maintain logs of archived files
- Provide daily support to client service teams
- Assist management with special projects, as needed
- High school diploma required, BA/BS degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience performing administrative duties
- Regular predictable attendance
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, effectively manage time and tight deadlines; able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office 2010 and other relevant business software
- Knowledge of office procedures, practices and equipment
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge/licensing a plus
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.