Administrative AssistantAdministrative Assistant
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing a set of administrative tasks assigned by the Admin Manager. A successful candidate has strong organizational skills and task oriented.
- Printing, preparing, and mailing of checks Processed by the NAC
- Preparing and mailing of checks Processed by Corporate AP
- Preparing and mailing of checks Processed out of the Eclipse Accounting System
- Sorting and mailing of Epic and IBS billing invoices
- Research and resolve returned bank checks
- Prepare and mail or remotely deposit lockbox checks
- Open and distribute daily mail
- Void checks within Epic as needed
- Scan, log, rename, and attach carrier statements within Epic
- Order Supplies as needed
- Handle IT issues as needed
- Organize and help with the completion of moves, specifically computer equipment
- Fill printers up with paper on a daily basis
- Sorting an mailing of monthly broker statements
- Daily check of common areas and refill stations as needed
- Other Administrative tasks as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing systems, filing and records management systems, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including quality service standards
- Ability to research and identify essential information
- Ability to structure or classify multiple pieces of information
- Ability to read and understand work related documents
- Strong oral and written communication skill needed
- The ability to correctly follow a given rule or set of rules or instructions
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers.
- The ability to concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task over a period of time
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under stress or time constraint
- Detail oriented
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.