Application Support AnalystThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
The TAS Support Team exists to provide support analysis on a day to day basis on a variety of issues for various internal clients in respect of the pension’s administration and pension’s payroll systems. We are required to provide timely resolution to queries or escalate to the relevant teams within the department. We also provide support for the implementation of our systems for new, external clients including provision and monitoring of procedures post implementation.
• Participation in day to day support call logging and allocation.
• Classify support issues and accurately assign to the relevant teams.
• Monitor and report on volume of support issues received and outstanding.
• Process fixes for standard support issues and report back to users.
• Maintain system documentation and procedures to ensure completeness and utility.
• Ad hoc tasks to support the team and the demands of the business.
• Maintenance of the team’s ticket logging system.
• Analyse and document support issues providing potential solutions or options.
• To think creatively about solutions to problems
• Able to identify significant/high impact support issues
• Able to monitor and classify support calls efficiently and allocate them appropriately
• Confidently manage and carry out a varied workload of personal and team priorities.
• Ensure technical and analytical documents are maintained accurately.
• Adhere to quality standards and work procedures to maintain the integrity of the system.
• Develop positive relationships with other teams and individuals.
• Take responsibility for own career development by seeking new challenges and accepting opportunities.
• Prepared to take the lead and to show initiative where appropriate but equally prepared to take instructions and show respect for others.
• Prepared to contribute to varying projects across the whole department when opportunities arise.
• Exhibits a high standard of Customer Service to all levels of contact
Job RequirementsThe Requirements
• Good Customer Service.
• Confident user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Articulate effectively and appropriately in various situations.
• Experience of telephony administration systems advantageous.
• Experience of Payroll procedures and Payroll systems advantageous.
• Knowledge of UNIX based applications and SQL scripting preferable.
• Demonstrable experience in an applications/IT support environment.
• Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.