Client Services SpecialistJob Title: Client Service Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for maintaining day-to-day servicing relationship with client decision-makers. This position requires an organized, self-starter to effectively provide insurance brokerage and risk management services to new and existing commercial accounts. Participate in presentations with clients and prospects working within a collaborative brokerage service team. Drive insurance renewal process from gathering client exposure information through preparing final negotiated coverage terms. Answer client policy and coverage questions. Process policy changes. Research exposure and technical coverage issues to answer client questions. Assist in gathering and researching risk management/insurance information from prospects. Coordinate financial transactions including general insurance accounting and invoicing.
- Maintain existing commercial property and casualty accounts by providing continuous client service
- Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed
- Communicate effectively with client decision makers and other team members
- Ensure compliance with all Willis Towers Watson and regulatory procedures such as WEM, SOX, FATCA, surplus lines tax and country sanctions
- Maintain information in Willis Towers Watson’s agency management system (EPIC)
- Manage the policy checking and delivery process
- Review quotes, proposals, contract insurance requirements, rating worksheets and audits for accuracy, compliance or other insurance objectives
- Review non-standard certificate requests
- Participate in pre-renewal internal and external meetings
- Prepare new and renewal business submissions
- Facilitate the ordering of loss control and claim reports
- Make necessary fee arrangements
- Gather information from clients for marketing purposes
- Assist with resolution of client/carrier accounting issues
- Maintain client confidentiality
- 5+ years client management experience servicing upper middle market to large accounts
- P&C license required
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Brokerage business
- Technical knowledge of product area or industry
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management on risk management issues
- Knowledge of principles and processes of business management
- Knowledge of mathematics including arithmetic
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in promoting and selling service
- Personal Computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite products
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong customer service, presentation and organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.