Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Solon, OH
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Customer Service Team Lead position provides day to day account support.
- Responsible for performance management, leadership, and training of team members
- Possesses a basic understanding of the insurance industry
- Able to assist with all aspects of the service for Willis Clients
- Able to assist with the implementation of new clients
- Able to assist with the maintenance of client files and administrative documentation
- Document client conversations and meeting notes
- Able to assist in providing information and answers client questions relative to administering insurance accounts under supervision
- Support business development by maintaining team and proposal information such as bios, example presentations, etc.
- Implement and maintain various Willis tools
- Requires supervision and guidance
- Receives direct instruction
- Work requires review of output by supervisor and/or direct “customers” of the process
- Non client facing
- Supports the client service teams
- Ability to work on team
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written formats
- Assist with various special projects as needed
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- License not required
- Entry level - 2 years of experience
- Prior insurance industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
- Effective Communication skills in a team setting
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.