Health & Benefits Producer - AppletonJob Title: Health & Benefits Producer
Location: Appleton, WI
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster well being and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson is known industry-wide for our superior alignment of resources to deliver world-class client services, our effective Talent Management strategies and our deep market specializations.
We surround our clients with exceptional subject matter expertise beyond benefits.
You will aggressively develop and manage an active pipeline through seeking out prospects, calling on potential clients, conducting in depth needs analysis/risk assessments, developing ideas for meeting their needs, presenting information on our capabilities, strategically cross-selling products aligned with your clients’ needs and introducing technical specialists, [as needed], to win and retain your clients’ business. You will spend a majority of your activity focused on the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients. Your success will be based on your ability to win and retain new business and meet or exceed established sales goal targets related to revenue growth, mix of business and penetration into industry specific targets.
In this role you will:
- Design tailored sales strategies and develop unique health and benefit prospect programs (health, dental, voluntary benefits, wellness, retirement, EAP, PTO, compensation, dependent care, etc)
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis/risk assessment to uncover your prospects/clients unique coverage needs
- Provide consultative advice in key risk areas
- Maintain consistent and high quality touch points by phone and face-to-face with your clients
- Champion the proper advocacy of claims
- Support your Client Management team in identifying and closing additional opportunities
- Identify and qualify prospects from existing and prospective clients
- Develop new relationships with individuals responsible for insurance and risk management decisions
- BA/BS degree in related field of study required. Advanced education degrees preferred
- Valid State-relevant Insurance license(s)
- 3 years’ experience in benefits insurance sales
- Proven track record of successful pipeline development, delivery of effective sales strategies and reputation as a client-centric sales professional
Comprehensive working knowledge of principles and methods of selling products; services and value propositions; sales marketing strategies and tactics; technical knowledge of insurance and risk management products, services, and value propositions; pipeline management & cross-selling
- Ability to identify and leverage essential information and think in a critical and logical manner
- Ability to work in a client-centric strategic and decisive manner according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.