Lead/Sr Manager of Performance ManagementLead/Sr Manager of Performance Management
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Working with the Head of Performance and Rewards create WTW Performance Management Strategies that drive a highly engaged global workforce. Identifies and creates plans to implement practical performance management systems and tools, researches best practices, gathers resources for projects, and aligns the organization to a common performance management approach. This position manages and tracks the progress of WTW’s Scorecard objectives. Consults with management, and develops managers’ skills in performance standards and metrics.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Support the creation of performance management strategy, principles, metrics, and reporting
- Research best practices and engage HRDs, COEs and Business Leaders in defining PM strategy to communicate a comprehensive view and support PM philosophy for WTW
- Work to develop the knowledge and acumen for performance management across all leaders in the organization
- Participate in the identification of a new performance system vendor. Collaborate with key stakeholders in making functionality and configuration decisions and identifying standard reporting needs and metrics
- Create a strong link between PM and compensation, reinforcing our pay for performance philosophy
- Drive culture change to instil focus on WTW performance management practices and technology.
- Role Requirements:
- Critical to the success is formulating appropriate implications and recommendations based on internal and external research and data
- Develops key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of performance excellence
- Leads ongoing analysis of key data identifying PM effectiveness.
- Develops, evaluates and implements new processes to improve PM practices.
- Create a strong link between PM and compensation
- Collaborates with HRDs, COEs, and Business Leaders on-going continually assess the effectiveness of PM tools and processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment including managing to tight deadlines, identifying risks, and coordinating multiple inputs
- Able to build relationships and deal comfortably with all levels within WTW; Able to craft approaches that are perceived as positive and successful.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.