Senior Talent Management Consultant - DublinThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
At Willis Towers Watson, we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance. We develop compensation and broader rewards strategies and design and implement programs that address these needs, drive higher performance and ensure the right return on their investment in people. Backed by industry-leading technology, global workforce data, research and insights, we help our clients quickly transform ideas into action
As a Senior Talent Management Consultant working in our Human Capital Practice, you will be primarily responsible for leading and delivering large, strategic client engagements and serving as an advisor to clients in areas of talent management and organizational design, such as career architecture, career management, competency management, competency framework design, performance management design and delivery and talent analytics.
You will assist clients in their efforts to attract, retain and engage talent by developing and implementing innovative and practical Talent Management, Human Capital, and related solutions such as HR function effectiveness, organization design, rewards, and change management.
Solutions can be broad in nature (e.g., talent management strategy learning and development strategy, improved performance, employee value propositions strategic work force planning) or more narrow (e.g., performance management redesign, succession planning, talent reviews, leadership development).
In addition, you will also play a leading role in developing our Talent Management consulting business in Ireland.
- Deliver superior, consistent project management for assigned clients:
- Lead out on larger Talent Management, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Work with and develop client delivery resources to support the implementation of projects for clients.
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers
- Contribute to the development of our Talent Management intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- Establish collaborative relationships with clients to understand their business, identify additional ways to be of service, ensure timely exchange of information and ensure client satisfaction
- Become a trusted advisor to contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Leverage work to junior staff to deliver work in a cost effective manner
- Effectively mentor other consultants and junior staff
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Build revenue from our Talent Management work across industry sectors
- Support the generation of new business as part of the broader team
- Develop new business opportunities and enhance existing relationships
- Assist with new business proposal development activities
Job RequirementsThe Requirements
Master’s degree in business, HR or similar, further education with a focus on Human Resources
Solid experience and success in the design, execution and management of talent management projects in the following fields: career architecture, career management, competency management, competency framework design, performance management design and delivery, talent analytics, talent management audit, gained in recognized and international HR management consulting companies
Proven track record of successfully managing a broad range of talent management projects in a HR management consulting company or within an inhouse role.
Strong project management skills