Senior Workforce Management Analyst, Forecasting & PlanningThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Our Technology and Administration Solutions business provides benefits administration and outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading organizations. Our purpose is to help our clients’ employees realize the full potential of their benefits; helping them be happier, healthier and more secure.
Awards & Recognition:
- The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has named Willis Towers Watson a leader on the Global Outsourcing 100 since 2011.
- Everest Research named Willis Towers Watson a Star Performer in the Leaders category in 2016, and has recognized Willis Towers Watson as an industry leader since 2010.
- Fortune magazine ranked Willis Towers Watson number one in the diversified outsourcing industry on its annual World’s Most Admired Companies list in 2015.
- Willis Towers Watson has been listed on Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list since 2012.
The Sr. Forecasting and Planning Analyst will be part of the workforce management group, supporting the multi-site, multi-client service center operations with a blend of technical and business expertise. Responsible for developing and maintaining workload and staffing forecasts for multiple skills and channels, analysis tools and reports, and weekly to interval-level staffing requirements for scheduling analysts. Presents forecasts and recommends staffing plans to management to ensure optimal service levels are met. May serve as a coach and mentor to other forecasting analysts. Works closely with management to adjust forecasts and staffing plans in response to new factors or trends affecting staffing needs.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable 12-month rolling multi-channel contact forecasts for multiple groups and/or locations, including multiple geographies across North America, which allow the business to staff the correct number of agents at the correct time in order to meet service level objectives.
- Perform statistical analysis of service center data, including forecasting and historical trend analysis
- Develop and communicate scheduling requirements to meet service center objectives
- Facilitate monthly planning meetings with relevant parties; share and adjust accurate short- and long-term workload and headcount forecasts
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of Workforce Management (NICE WFM) software.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of databases with accurate client information in regards to participant population demographics and other factors impacting forecasting assumptions to improve accuracy
- Identify recurring problems with system processes, policies or procedures; contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity
- Proactively work with managers to recommend efficiencies and affect change.
- Generate ad hoc reports and perform analysis as required to support business needs.
- Some travel may be required
- Miscellaneous duties assigned as needed
Job RequirementsThe Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work history required
- Management/supervisory experience preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ Workforce management experience in a contact center environment
- At least 1 year of planning/forecasting experience in a contact center environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, including but not limited to working with external data, pivot tables, understanding and using complex formulas to perform statistical analysis, etc, required. Experience writing or at least understanding VBA & SQL is an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS Access and relational databases preferred, experience with MS SQL Management Studio is an asset.
- Extensive Experience working with WFM applications. Experience with IEX TotalView/NICE WFM preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, coupled with experience using Contact Center management systems required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required; Ability to communicate effectively to ensure exceptional quality and a timely customer experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with various levels throughout the business
- Ability to work across geographies
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments and coordinate workflow, producing high quality work in a deadline-driven environment with minimal direction
- Ability to be a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.