Technical Assistant (Property & Casualty)The Company
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Technical Assistant assists in the day-to-day service of large commercial clients in a small team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and Placement to document internal and external strategy meetings
- Collaborate with Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and other appropriate resources to draft fee agreement(s) as applicable
- Draft exposure and underwriting information, deliver to client, and gather updates from the client
- Develop complete and accurate submissions for Placement
- Collaborate with Placement specialists throughout the placement process, and communicate and gather information to/from the client
- Design and build full client proposal, including the coverage comparison provided by Placement
- Request and obtain binders from insurers, issue binders if necessary and perform or obtain the second set of eyes review as applicable.
- Deliver binders and/or policies to client with appropriate transmittal letters.
- Oversee the coordination of certificates and auto ID cards
- Request and verify the accurate delivery of agency bill invoices and coordinate with Accounting as applicable
- Build Client Advocacy Reports and Client Service Plans in conjunction with the Client Executive
- Attend client meetings as required
- Other duties as required
- RIBO Licensed
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client and the insured
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.