Trainee Application Support AnalystThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
The TAS Support Team exists to provide support analysis on a day to day basis on a variety of issues for various internal clients in respect of the pension’s administration and pension’s payroll systems. We are required to provide timely resolution to queries or escalate to the relevant teams within the department. We also provide support for the implementation of our systems for new, external clients including provision and monitoring of procedures post implementation.
- Participation in day to day call logging and allocation of support tickets.
- Classify support issues and accurately assign to the relevant teams.
- Process fixes for standard support issues and report back to users.
- Maintain system documentation and procedures to ensure completeness and utility.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team and the demands of the business.
- Recognise where further information is required from users.
- Able to monitor and classify support calls efficiently and allocate them appropriately
- Ensure that Quality & Security underpin all solutions.
- Ability to manage a varied workload of personal and team priorities.
- Co-operatively working with others, offering and asking for support when needed.
- Recognise the importance of developing positive relationships with other teams and individuals.
- Take responsibility for own career development by seeking new challenges and accepting opportunities.
- Understands the need for a high standard of Customer Service to all levels of contact.
- Managing client expectations and report potential issues to senior managers.
Job RequirementsThe Requirements
- Good Customer Service.
- Confident user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to write clearly and concisely and adapt styles for various purposes and audiences.
- Articulate effectively and appropriately in various situations.
- Experience of telephony administration systems advantageous.
- Experience of Payroll procedures and Payroll systems advantageous.
- Experience in UNIX based applications and SQL scripting advantageous.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.