UX/UI DesignerThe Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Acclaris enables our clients to transform the way they offer and administer consumer-driven health (CDH) and reimbursement accounts, maximizing their revenue and profit opportunity. Our integrated end-to-end operations, consumer focus and true private label approach helps our clients increase revenue and lower costs, while delivering market-leading CDH products and services under their own brand. Acclaris currently powers and serves many industry leaders (Financial Institutions, HROs, TPAs and Health Plans) in the CDH and reimbursement account space. Acclaris serves over 6,000 employers/groups, including over 40 of the Fortune 500, and processes more than 14.5 million transactions annually for more than 1.7 million active end user participants.
Acclaris offer a very competitive package that includes industry standard salaries and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, HSA, 401(k), Company paid life insurance and STD/LTD and Paid Days off.
Acclaris is a drug free workplace environment.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a lot of user insight, creativity and design experience to join the Product Design team. If you love designing great user interfaces and running usability tests then you would be a great fit on our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal teams and SME’s to gain product insight
- Present designs to internal teams for review
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flow charts and UX technical requirements
- Usability testing and analysis
- Create personas and workflows for user stories
- Research and keep current with new UI/UX design trends
Job RequirementsThe Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, User Interaction, Graphic Design, Web Design or related design field
- 2-6 years creating wireframes, interactive prototypes as well as visual design comps for desktop and mobile
- 2-6 years of conducting user research, usability tests and analysis
- Axure experience a must.
- Strong visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional design skills with attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Works well in a team environment and can provide and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of common software project management practices and development cycles
- General knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with WCAG and ADA guidelines for Accessibility
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.