Our diversity awards
Willis Towers Watson is honored to have been recognized for our commitment to inclusion. We are proud sponsors of the Out & Equal Workplace Summit, and were privileged to be a featured employer in the 2014 & 2015 Diversity Value Index. We have been recognized by the International Association of Black Actuaries (IABA) as Consultant of the Year every year since 2009. We have also earned the following accolades:
- World’s Most Admired Companies, FORTUNE magazine, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Diversity Value Index placement, Talent Management magazine, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Best Places to Work for LGBT+ and Allies Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, 2016, 2015
- Diversity Champions Member, Stonewall Organization, 2015
- Consultant of the Year, International Association of Black Actuaries, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Diversity and Inclusion Honor Roll, Exelon Finance, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Exemplary Employer Award, Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices, 2014
Our inclusion networks
Our inclusion networks are company-supported networks that engage our talent and better connect us to each other, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. Our networks are centered on several focus areas: client connection, employee engagement, retention and community visibility.
Our Women’s network supports specific needs of our female talent, including an emphasis on developing more women leaders, mentoring and connecting with clients and work-life balance.
Our LGBTA+ network’s mission is to promote a supportive, respectful, and inclusive working environment for colleagues across the diverse spectrums of sexual identity, orientation, gender and allies (LGBTA+). We seek to engage LGBTA+ colleagues, strengthen their affiliation with the company and facilitate the development of relationships with LGBTA+ members of the communities in which we work and live.
Our Multicultural network focuses on some of the particular needs of our colleagues from a range of backgrounds, including an emphasis on learning about differences in race, ethnicity, religion, language and culture. We feel that leveraging the differences among our diverse cultural groups maximizes our business results.